Monday, May 11, 2009

I was so happy yesterday!
I'm not very interested in sport, but that event was very important for me.
Russia won Canada in 2009 World Hockey Championship! Russia has got gold medal second year. After 15 years without winning it is perfect result.
Alex, my husband, didn't understand me why I was a little bit nervous before the game. He told me that it was didn't matter who will become the champion. He said to me Canada is our country now, so any victory would be good for us. On the one hand I was agree with him, but on the other hand I'm Russian, I was born and grew up in Russia, so Russian's victory was more important for me.
I look forward watching 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver where both perfect strong teams will meet on the ice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment